Can You Survive Spiritual Abuse and Church Hurt?
This is the question we're going to answer in today's episode of The Influential Woman Podcast. This topic is so needed right now, I invited Francesca back to the podcast to discuss her upcoming book about surviving spiritual abuse.
Watch The Influential Woman Podcast Live
Listen to the Podcast
In this episode you'll learn:
- How to be spiritually aware and test the spirits according to Psalm 146:3-5
- Fran's experience of spiritual abuse and how God lead her to write the book
- How to heal and help others heal after spiritual abuse
- What being an enabler of spiritual abuse looks like, even when you think you're not a participant
- How to ensure we don't put our guard up so much we lock out the good. We talk about what it looks like to be interdependent and not either independent, dependent or codependent.
- What forgiveness looks like and why it's so necessary - even if you never get an apology
Grab a complimentary excerpt of Fran's new book - Surviving Spiritual Abuse - Hope, Healing and Restoration for Those Who Have Experienced Hurt