You're gonna be inspired by this story.
Elizabeth Simington is a single mom who overcame the odds of losing her mom as a child, growing up in the projects, pregnant and single at a young age and then returning to the same college years later where she was obtaining grade F to becoming a straight A student.
Listen To The Podcast
- overcoming perceptions of being a single mom
- how to ensure your children get attention they need
- giving yourself space to grow spiritually even when you don't have it all together
- seeing yourself into your future and trusting God to transform you
- overcoming personal doubts and issues regarding your past... let go and let God!
- how Elizabeth returned to the same college where she was failing to becoming a straight A student
ElizabethSimingtonMinistries.org - Elizabeth Simington Ministries
The Influential Woman PinkPrint - The Influential Woman Framework