Watch the Video
Listen to the Podcast
Drea Lewis, a retired US Navy Veteran, is a mental health educator and advocate for veterans and military families. She is involved in a non profit called Stop One, providing education, information and awareness to both veterans and the community in an attempt to reach out to veterans who have a hight rate of death by suicide.
In this Podcast we discuss:
- the misinformation or no information about mental health and the stigma it still holds
- empathy and it's part in other people's as well as our own mental health
- how to turn your pain into your message
- Jeremiah 29:11 and how we don't need a plan for His plan for us
- knowing the difference between what's good and what's God
In this episode, we encouraged you all to start somewhere in terms of getting your message out to the masses. It doesn't have to be a big project. Remember, God rejoices to see the work begin. ~ Zechariah 4:10
Get started by downloading your FREE copy of The Influential Woman PinkPrint
A Couple of my favourite Drea Lewis quotes from the recording...
"We're not all diagnosed with some mental health illness, but we all face a mental health challenge, just like we face a physical challenge from time to time. But we often given more credence to a physical challenge than we do to a mental challenge."
"We don't need a plan for his plan."
You can connect with Drea Lewis via LinkedIn.